Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What a mild and sunny day it's been here in Cheltenham. I've had a busy day today, though don't feel as though I've achieved much....
I did manage to list quite a few of my Porcelain Doll Molds on my eBay account though, I have around 400 and have decided to sell quite a few of them in order to make space for some new ones.
I'm just updating my blog before I watch my weekly TV programme 'The Apprentice' that and period drama's are about all I get to watch on TV these days. I'm enjoying Downton Abbey at the moment and love the costumes.....I am so looking forward to Larkrise to Candleford returning in the New Year....for many of us miniaturists period drama's are food for the soul and offer oodles of inspiration to set the creative juices flowing!
Check out my listings on eBay here: The Dolls House Store - eBay
These are just a couple of the molds I am selling:



No comments:

Post a Comment